Monday 7 July 2014

That perfect suit

The adrenalin from researching and finding things for my wedding is unbelievably fun, so much that I realized I am focusing on myself more than my groom! Haha!

I know that he likes a silver suit so I proceeded to search the net for some variety of shades and patterns. The process has deemed so hilarious because there are so many flowery types that I am damn SURE he wouldn’t put it on but I giggled to myself because I know he will laugh along with me when I show those to him. He will definitely look good in those below if he plucks enough faith in me and courage in himself to wear them and; of cause, if he decides to want to look like a Victorian baron.

Here goes:



http://www.ottavionuccio.com/2013/esp/barocco/b15-(522).html    




Nice right?!

Ok, that’s it for fantasizing.

I have spoken to him and he has agreed to have 3 suits for the day. One silver one for the first part then change to Chinese collar black to suit my Nonya tea outfit. It is necessary for that because I will be wearing a red Kebaya and if he bounces about me still in his silver suit, we will look very odd together. So here is the version of the Chinese collar black suit that I think he will look stunning in.



Save the fact that the male model wearing it is as hot as hell.










The variety of silver suits is many but due to the different shades and variety of ties, there are not many I can post here. As the theme if turquoise, I was thinking if he wants to be in a turquoise coloured tie or even a bow tie. The whole point is, he would have to wear it again during our solemnization as well. So most importantly, he must be comfortable in it.

For his evening suit, I would like for him to be in black but with an intricate vest that fits his sun-shinny-like face. What do you guys think of this? I think it is purrrrrrrfect! *Shows claw*



No comments:

Post a Comment