Monday 9 February 2015

Photo album cover and photo frame

Ah Lau and I went to pick out our wedding photos and finally got to see those edited versions (with those with graphics) for our wedding album and portraits.

After which, we were offered many choices as our album covers. Since I have always been the one making most decisions, this time, I stood back and let Ah Lau pick all these. 



There were many choices to choose from. But deep down, Ah Lau and I both know that we will always end up agreeing or choosing the same choice (we are just good that way =)) The first one he picked was the white one with embossed roses patterns in white WRO. 


He also liked BDI but it wasn't one of a choice because I don't like black. 


Eventually, he picked this elegant gold/black one that I was all smiles for. 


Next, we were to pick a frame for our portrait and table top photos. Since everything in our room is white, I picked a plain white frame with a tinge of silver at the side. But Ah Lau knows that I like all things Victoria, so we picked a more exquisite frame with a more traditional look to it. 


The one on the top. 

No comments:

Post a Comment