Tuesday 3 February 2015

Justice of Peace

Managed to get a JP from the ROM website after about a zillion rejections because they are either not in Singapore during the time of my wedding or already have plans.

I managed to get Professor Ho Lai Yun PBS, PBM, BBM, JP, MBBS, M.Med (paediatics), Fam, FAMM, FRCPCH... okay and alot more titles attached to his name for my JP.

He is very kind. As an initial meeting, he asked me to pop by SGH and Ah Lau and I did to which he was so nice to come all the way down to the taxi stand to pick us up and brought us to his office. He spoke briefly to us and guided us step by step on what we should do and so on.

On thing that I don't like though was he said he always ask his couples to insert their personal vows which I totally hate. Not only because I know I will cry buckets which will ruin my make-up but also totally not necessary at all. I voiced a no thanks but he insisted.

So I think as the day of the wedding approaches, I am going to write him an email to tell him no once more. Let's see what he'll say.

Meantime, if you would like him to be your JP, his email add is ho.lai.yun@sgh.com.sg

No comments:

Post a Comment