Friday 6 February 2015

Furniture shopping part 4

Popped over to Ah Lau'd (my future 2nd home) to finally add some finishing touches to the room. Gonna put up curtains and our wedding portrait up the next time but today, we put up the mirror and did up my dresser or what Ah Lau calls it, my part of the room.


The room was initially a super light shade of jade but we put up a featured wall with left over paint from my Batok room coz Ah Lau prefers the darker shade. 

Every thing you see as my dresser comes from Ikea. The stool is about 9 bucks, the white table is 12, if I remember correctly. The mirror was an old purchase also from Ikea but Ah Lau doesn't remember how much it was. We also got the blue-green mat from Ikea.

Since the tables has no drawers, I got some nice baskets from Daiso. 1 for the hair-dryer, 1 for toiletries and 1 for taking off my daily jewellery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment