Saturday 7 February 2015

Hand bouquet

Went down to the bridal studio to make final payments to the package, take a look and agree to the photo layouts and to pick my hand bouquet. 


Since my wedding gown is a collaered one with a Chinese feel to it, my consultant told me to pick a simple one. 

Here are some of what I fancied. 

Now who doesn't like pastel and white fur? Of course it doesn't go with my dress. 


Also felt a rich pink variety would be good. And I especially like the chain of pearls around it. And yes, too modern to match my gown. 

How about one that comes in many colours? Suits my garden theme right? Nope, doesn't match my dress. 


A thin bouquet of white calla lilies seems nice too...

We finally ended up with a bouquet of red  because I felt that we have to go as traditional as possible. And the choice of our dinner banquet's setting is also red. Ah Lau thinks it a romantic colour. Must have rubbed off too much on him so he picked a red rose bouquet for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment