Sunday 30 November 2014

Got my shoes!

I have high arch feet which makes walking for a long time very taxing on my feet. And they are very bony too. So I am very picky when it comes to shoes or I might get blisters, hell I get blisters all the damn time on my feet regardless any footwear, including sneakers!

I opted for covered toe shoes for my wedding because of my ugly feet and also, since my solemnization dress is short, I have to wear stockings to cover my leg tattoos, hence covered shoes. 

Chris referred me to a website that customises wedding shoes and she boasts of how comfy they are. But that is because she doesn't know the nature of my feet and I don't feel secure buying shoes and not ever trying on them first. 

After trying so many shoes and even Nina Ricci who is famous for their dinner shoes, I was getting fed up and was thinking of maybe really going for the website. But low and behold, a chance visit to BHG at bugis, I found my dream pair. In the 3 colours that suit my dresses too, and only at $59.90!


No comments:

Post a Comment