Tuesday 2 December 2014

Furniture shopping part 2

Ah Lau and I (or more like I did) jumped into paying for a super duper comfortable mattress at only $999 at Rozel! At first it was $2k+ then we bargained and told the sales manager whom I bought my first queen size maiden bed from couple of years ago, our difficulty to which he allowed us to just a small deposit (and I really mean very very small) and pay the rest when the mattress arrives 1 week before our wedding. Whew! Talk about meeting kind people.

We skipped buying the bed from Rozel though because none of them are what I have in mind and if we do, it is out of our budget. Finally, we decided to go with a cheap from Ikea first and since it is that princess-look that I love, Ah Lau has graciously agreed to us getting it. Ha!

http://www.dwdsm.com/3299-ikea-bed-frame-white/

No comments:

Post a Comment