Sunday 9 November 2014

Dress picked! (2)

Okay!

Went back to Beautiful Love and got my actual day's gown finally picked and finalized. But I must say again that it is not ENTIRELY the one that I really want but it is pretty much close.

It has a high collar and in Chinese style. It basically has the same design as the very dress I had picked on my first blog post That Perfect Dress so many months ago. But since I cannot have every single part too laced or I'll look too old, the lace fades off into a plain mermaid skirt as it gets lower down my legs.

The only pity is that it doesn't have a hole at the back which I really want to accentuate my arched back and no holes on the front too, oh well, it beats one that makes me look like I'm 40.

Chris says that nothing matters as much as me being happy with it and I totally agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment