Sunday 2 November 2014

Dress picked (not)

You know, after much thinking and reconsideration and looking at the secretly taken photo of myself in my chosen wedding gown, I called my consultation, Janice and told her I changed my mind. I am not saying that Beautiful Love is filled with a bunch of lazy shits but they did try their best to listen to what I want - albeit me already saying yes to that first dress their had me tried on.

She is super nice to keep calling me and telling me what the designer said. I already knew they will charge me when I showed them what I had in mind by whatsapping Janice the picture. And I know they spared no efforts to try to convince me that I already look good in the original dress that I'd picked.

But it is MY WEDDING! I don't care if you guys say I look good in this and day, it just makes me think you guys are lazy to continue to search you library for me and lazy to make amendments to it. So I did whatever little I could do to no incur anymore cost to altering the dress and simply telling them I want a high collar.

The front part of the dress will still be bare and there will still be sleeves but I die die want a halter neck to accentuate my thin neck line. So I goggled some pictures to show them.

http://img.alibaba.com/img/pb/836/029/363/363029836_023.jpg
Okay, this is how I want it to be, except the lace is all gone (I have already accepted my fate of looking at like a 50 year old in laced dresses).

More pics here:

http://image.dhgate.com/albu_392208900_00-1.0x0/wedding-dress-high-collar-slim-bride-wedding.jpg
This one is almost like what I have in mind, the super high collar, with the hole at the chest and another hole at the back. Imagine with this a super mermaid-like skirt sweeping from the back... oh my!

This time, I must stand firm in what I want and not let ANYONE sway me! And if you try to, damn you!

Okay... inner peace... *breathes in and out deeply*

No comments:

Post a Comment