Thursday 18 December 2014

Dress picked (3)

Hello!

It's finally time to show guys my dresses! Although 2 of them aren't taken nicely and therefore can't be posted but the main gist is there. Take a look!


This is the evening gown for the actual day. It is in bright chili red with a little bit of wiremesh-like material for the skirt, in fact, it is more shimmery and glittery than anything. 

As you guys know, I don't like belts but the giant ribbon at the waist does magnify my small waist a little bit more and and crystals at the chest area (although I hated them at first sight) were very flatteringly beautiful especially under light. 

One bad thing when I put it on, was how tight it was at my armpits and how loose it is at my waist. It was so bad that even though I am so underweight, I had whatever left of my fats being squeezed out from my under arms, making me look fat! I yelled a big no no because that clearly isn't the way to wear a bustier-dress. As usual, the people there ie my consultant, the seamstress etc all tried to convince me that that was because the bustier is a straight line across my chest and not a sweetheart line. Excuse me! Just how can that make my under arms look fat? 

So the designer (who is a man, thank God!) was there to suggest that he will sew a little coarse cloth some sort like the one on my skirt there to cover the 'fats'. I jumped into it straight away because there is no way I would want to pick another dress over such a small thing.  

Anyways, on a side note, I didn't know I hunch back that much in real life. Yucks!


This would be THE wedding dress for my actual day. When I put it on, I was kinda pissed that it was still in that A-line skirt style when I had specifically told them to mermaid it. The original designer who always wanted to force things down my throat was thankfully not there and the kind gentleman designer sewed a mermaid cutting for me straight away and even gave me ideas on how it will look like etc. I am so so grateful for him. 


And this would be the princess dress that I will be wearing for the outdoor photo shoot. I guess there would have been dozens of brides wearing this before me since it is one of the dresses to be chosen for an outdoor photo shoot. But I like it at first size. The corset was filled with many sequins and crystals. And most importantly, it is a very clear different look from my actual day's dress. I meant to look like a runaway princess in this look. 

I picked a short pink dress that has a super looooooooooooong peacock tail with shades of yellow and violet in it as another look for the outdoor shoot. For that, Ah Lau and I intend to wear sneakers for that look. 

More pictures later! Cheerios!

No comments:

Post a Comment