Saturday 20 December 2014

Photoshoot

Wow!

I always know that make-up makes wonders to my face but not THIS much! Gonna photo-spam on whatever I can take from my photoshoot on Friday.

I can haz pouty look

After accessories and lipstick

There you go!

Snapshot before another round of photo-taking

Told my make-up artist I want a veil that touches the floor and she gave one to me straight away!

Feathers checked, flowers checked, lace checked, crystals checked; I love this look so much!
I think I look a little older than my age here but it's only for the day-time look. 
Bought a $5 giant and super heavy hair clip from Carousell and am loving it to the max!
And yap! It's for my tea dress peranakan costume. Back to my roots yo!
My make-up artist left for the day when I went back to the studio to change from my peranakan costume. One of the kind consultant helped me let down my hair because I ain't going out for an outdoor shoot in my hair like a Ah So! 

Turns out, my hair ain't curly anymore and I had this hair in a mess bad-girl look. No complaints, I think I look good =)

This is the pink dress with the super long peacock tail but you can't see from here, only the tons of fake flowers at my bust area. I wore white sneakers from Cotton On just for this look and that pair of damn shoes costed me $19.90. 

No comments:

Post a Comment