Saturday 9 August 2014

Tattoo covering up. Which method?

I found out that the recommended trick of first applying concealer, then liquid foundation followed by powder and hairspray won't work for my tattoo cause it's too big a piece to cover up. I figured it's right. Imagine how much concealer I would have to buy and I haven't even tried it once to see if it really does work.

So I asked a fellow colleague for advice (am so glad I did) and she said I have to air brush it.

I was amazed because I thought air brushing is only for food or industrial works. Then I proceeded to watch a video on it and I must say i love it! I am so sure I can cover my tattoos and wear those lacy dresses and my nonya traditional outfit for the day now, not to mention wearing a bustier type for my wedding shoot.

Gotta go find quotes for it for my wedding day. Hang on for updates!

By the way, this is a picture my back tattoo minus the arm part, just for you to get an idea why the recommended concealer method won't work for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment