Sunday 3 August 2014

March-in songs chosen!

The first march-in song is finally chosen! A little common as well, I know but it beats Shania Twain's From This Moment and most importantly, Ah Lau likes it too. We will probably start cutting it from 1.50 into the song.


The march-in song for solemnization has also been chosen. Since it is a garden theme and Ah Lau seems to like this song too, I was thinking if it might be okay. Anyways, here was my initial choice.


Anyways, here is the song. Only setback is, the lyrics are not really up to the occasion. Then we came across So in Love by All 4 One.


I super love this song! And I really want to have this song for my wedding. It would be good for the march-in with the airy feel to it since it is some sort of a capella, it suits the garden theme. And then when we decided this would be it, I think it would be too much for the band to make this song happen, moreover, it would be crazy to find a band that can sing a capella. To top it all, I won't know how to march in with my Dad to this song too. *Laughs*.

So I got my next favourite song for a march in effort.


Tadah! My Valentine by Martina Mcbride! It is PERFECT I tell ya! Because the walk to where Ah Lau is supposed to stand to wait for me (some sort like the alter) would be a huge distance from where I will be walking out from. And it would mean at least a 30 sec walk until my face can be seen and then there's the walk across Spuds N Aprons all the way to the across the garden.

Now to get Ah Lau to agree and we can next move on to the tedious task of downloading all the other songs for the dinner and to get the band to sing at the reception.

No comments:

Post a Comment