Thursday 7 August 2014

Package plus plus

My bride's maid who is also my buddy, ex-colleague and wedding planner has recommended a vid and photographer for the actual day.

The rate is pretty good. It is an extended offer of the great singapore sale at $2688. I decided to grab it.

But after a call with him, I found out that I have to pay another $500 for the "express" vid which is what happened in the day to be aired during the evening dinner. 

My thoughts then were like "what the hell..."

It is after I began on my wedding planning that I realised that there are soooooo many merchants out there who like to give a 'vague' price and when you jump into it, that you'll realise there is more to it. And this sort of selling and pricing methods irks me to the core.

It's like this costs only $5!

Wow! So cheap! But it doesn't work by itself, I still need this this this and that that that. 

Ok! So it'll be $5 x 1000!

So I went back to my original vid guy who had worked for a couple of projects for us and asked him for a good price. I told him what I want and asked him to match if not, lower it for me. 

Hopefully this busy guy gets back asap. Still on the budget planning stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment