Monday 9 March 2015

Table flower arrangement

Oops,

forgot to put this post up. Faber peak let me choose the flower arrangements for the table settings. Needless to say, none of them are in the theme of turquoise I want. Ah Lau and I have already given up on having the turquoise colour in everything. Sometimes, things are only workable if you are a millionaire.




Ah Lau and I chose the Royale Grandeur since my evening gown is red. Also, with the dimmed lights and wonderful view of the cable car, the red and purple colours will be very romantic and grand. The candles also make the entire atmosphere warm and more comfy. We like it. If you are asking if we have a 2nd choice, no answer is no. None of the other colour combinations or arrangements are to our liking at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment