Friday 6 March 2015

Final draft check list

2 more weeks to the big day yo!

What is the main thing that gives us the most headache is the invitation list. There are relatives and people who cannot decide whether they can make it (How is this possible?), and there are those who cannot decide who they want to bring along. My goodness... So Ah Lau was almost pulling his hair off because of his relatives and on my side, almost a few quarrels and arguments on who to fill the table because so and so cannot come.

It is harder on my side because I have so many relatives and they are mostly overseas, some are definitely not able to fly back but for others, I am not so sure. And everyone kept saying they will get back to me etc. Argh!

Not to mention, Ah Lau and I are swamped with work. I have so many camps lined up right till the day before the wedding. But hey, not that I am complaining, I love my job.

So now, everything on the check list are basically ticked and there are almost nothing else to add to it. I'm just going to put up a list here on the things I still need to do.

- remind video, photographer, make up and air brush artist of the time and to give Sam's number to them
- also to give Sam's and a bestman's number to Events manager and to JP
- finally also to give my Mum's contact number to the buffet lunch caterer

Omg... just by mapping this out has already made me giddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment