Monday 19 January 2015

Furniture shopping part 3

So after that few hours of horrendous fighting off that manager who kept pushing us to buy more photos, we went back to do tons of painting.

Ah Lau and I will shuttle between his Woodlands home and my maiden Batok house between the weeks to be fair to both parents. So technically, we have 2 marriage rooms so 2 rooms to repaint and buy new furniture. 

My room in Batok has always been very well furnished (it being a girl's room of course) so besides the new study desk that Ah Lau and I saw the Ikea which can sit 2 people, a brand new dresser and a fresh coat of paint, we actually have nothing else to buy for Batok. 

I never felt the need to have a dresser since I always do my make up in the corner of the kitchen and sometimes in the big mirrors in the dining area, but Mum says I have to and it is one of the necessary things to buy for a new bride. So I searched Carousell and have been following @furnituresg and bought a slim dresser at $165. The dresser however at Woodlands will be a make shift one from a long mirror to be mounted on the wall and a small square table from Ikea. 

Here is how the dresser at my Batok home looks like. 



No comments:

Post a Comment