Tuesday 2 September 2014

Kind people!

Oh guess what!

The events manager for the venue that I have chosen has been so very kind! I realised it is a long shot but I still wanted to try to negotiate for a discount for the garden since I am only using the garden for the solemnization and it will only take about an hour or so.

He told me he'll try to speak to his senior management for me and viola! The entire charge for the garden is waived! And he replied with a nice note that says, "See! No harm asking." Heehee!

I am ever ever so grateful to so many people who lend a hand to making this wedding preparation journey so memorable and effortless for me.

Thank you!

On a side note, I am almost giving up on finding THE perfect bilingual emcee for my wedding. Some of these vendors that I have written to either have no videos to show how their emcees host, how their voices are like and how they speak, and when they do have, these emcees are way too sub-standard (sorry, in my opinion) or charges sky high prices.

So after viewing a few youtube videos with Ah Lau, we decided to go with a friend instead. Ah Lau says he can speak very well and is bilingual too and has host many weddings. It would be wonderful if he can say yes and from here, we can save some pennies and pump the extras somewhere else, like buying transparent umbrellas for our guests during the garden solemnization and finally fixing those darned air-cons.

No comments:

Post a Comment