Friday 19 September 2014

Furniture shopping part 1

Last night, Ah Lau and I went to Nova to look around for our new beds. We have decided to just get a cheap one for his mum's place since we will only be staying there twice a week.

The beds at Nova look pretty okay with a few looking quite luxurious. Without saying out loud, we silently picked white beds. I love this kind of unspoken likeness between us.

Half way through our browsing, I saw this humongous couch that is so pretty that I am sure Ah Lau wouldn't mind me inserting a red furniture in the midst of our white furniture jungle.


There it is! Beautiful isn't it? I think it would look perfect as a reading couch at the corner of our room, except it costs $28k.

After looking around Nova, I spoke of how I got a good deal at Rozel with a super mattress and a free bed frame in leather white at only $890. Then we reverted back to our plan of getting a cheap bed until we get our own place.

We also took the time to look around for a dressing table that Ah Lau thinks that we'll certainly need as a newly wed's bedroom. Looking at the cheapo and low graded variety there, I have decided that with that type of pricing, I can easily get one from Courts or Ikea.

The crazy prices of furniture malls these days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment