Sunday 12 October 2014

Updates!

Long time no update yo!

This is because Ah Lau and I have been locked into other plans to bring in more money for the wedding. Rest assured these plans are definitely legal and I am just so happy and relieved that we not only need not worry about money in the near future for the wedding but also propel us to a brand new career.

Maya is also back from his 3 month study in London and he would be able to help Chris in the wedding decor. I also happened to chance upon a wedding decor coordinator on Carousell. Ha! Can't wait to see what magic can happen.

Lastly, I also found a freelance baker who can bake my wedding cake at below $500! Yippe!

I hope to bring more pictures during my next update because it will be when I have my first go at picking my wedding dress! Stay tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment